Patents and Inventor Certificates
There is an Industrial Proprietorship Department at the Institute which manages a Patent Documents Fund including over 250000 patents and inventor certificates, and namely:
- Descriptions for USSR and RF inventor certificates and patents as per trends of the Institute activity (including confidential information) - in amount of 25000 units.
- Card index for abstracts from foreign inventions (USA, Great Britain, France, Germany, Japan (both International -PCP and European - EPA) - 150 000 abstracts.
- Code and Regulation documents valid for 2002 (Acts, Enactments, Decrees, Regulations, Directions, Codes, Instructions, Recommendations, etc.)
- Fund of foreign invention descriptions (USA, pre-war Germany, DDR, FDR, Great Britain, France, Japan USSR, up to #400000) in amount of 75000 patents.
- Abstracts and descriptions of RF patents (1991 - 2001).
Electronic Data Bases:
- "Inventions from World Countries", Russian-language abstracts, 1996-2000, (in leading trends of the Institute activity).
- RF patents and USSR inventor certificates published during 1994-2000, electronic data bases of ROSPATENT with retrieval systems therein, along the main trends of the Institute activity.
- "ZAO Koncoil " Institute inventions (complete specifications) - up to 2000.
Access to the materials is granted upon a separate application.